domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2015

THE BEST BLOG FOR A LAZY SPORTSMAN

Hi everyone, my name is Yassin, and in this post I'm going to explain why I created this blog.

I created this blog for a P.E project that I was told to do for my high school. However, this blog has a deeper "meaning" and it's to spread the word of FITNESS (even though the name isn't very appropriate)

If you aren't from my high school don't worry and take a look around my blog, because the only thing that matters is that you are interested in training and fitness. If you have a question, a recommendation or just want to say hi, don't be shy and post a comment, I'll be more than happy to answer it.

I'll be posting useful info about sports, fitness and how to live a healthy life in the future, so be expecting more posts from this blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario