sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2015

¿NEED A WEBSITE WHICH SPECIALIZES IN FITNESS TESTS? I GOT YOU COVERED



I was looking for some fitness tests and I found this website full of them. It is called Topend Sports. This website has a section for Fitness tests and I was very surprised with all the content in it. Here's the link: http://www.topendsports.com/testing/tests/

All the tests are gathered there, ordered alphabetically. There are all sorts of test such as the well-known beep test, the medicine ball throw, the wall-sit test, squat jump test, and many many more.

This websites explains the purpose, the equipment required, any variations of the test, how to score and the disadvantages.

I must say that I found this website extremely useful when I needed info about the Medicine Ball test. If you need help with a Fitness test, be sure to give this website a try.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario